AFE Filters - BladeRunner Exhaust Manifold P/N 46-40034 Features:
- Outflows The Factory Manifold By 50%
- Improved Performance And Throttle Response
- Ported Flanges Ensure Excellent Seal And Stylist Look
- Thick Wall Design Increases Strength Eliminating Warping/Cracking
- Machines Ports and Merged Runner Design Reduces Exh. Backpressure
- Dual 1/8 in. NPT Exh. Gas Temp Ports Are Supplied For Gauges
- 6 Port Gaskets and Hardware Included
Below is an abbreviated list of applications for the BladeRunner Exhaust Manifold.
Ram 2500, Ram 3500, Dodge, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high performance air filters and intake systems for the automotive industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of choice for a high performance aftermarket air filters. aFe employs a team of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe in the product they design. With years of experience in their respective positions, aFe works together to produce one of the best products on the market. aFe's purpose was not just to be another vendor that offers air filters, but to pay attention to the finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the competition. aFe offers aftermarket air filters for passenger cars, light trucks and SUV's. They also have many applications for round racing and universal clamp-on filters. To find your particular application, please use our integrated Year, Make, Model search engine. If you do not see your particular application listed, please contact us at email@example.com. GotExhaust.com carries the complete line of aFe air filters, air intake and exhaust systems with the knowledge to support our customers in making the right decision, every time.