AMP Research - BedStep P/N 75316-01A Features:
- Frame Mounted Tailgate Access Step
- Engineered To Support Loads Up To 300 Pounds
- High Strength Aluminum Alloy Components
- Stainless Steel Pivot Pins For Rock Solid Stability
- Maintenance Free; Self Lubricating Bushings
- Military Spec; Corrosion Resistant; Anodized PTFE Finish
- Non Slip; Glass Reinforced Composite Step Pad
- Easy Bolt On Installation
- 4 Year 36000 Mile Warranty
- Designed And Built In America
Below is an abbreviated list of applications for the BedStep.
Tundra, Toyota, 2017, 2016
OPEN DOOR. STEP ON BOARD. AMP Research Power Step automatically deploys for easy stepping in and out of your high-riding truck. When doors close, this power-operated running board retracts safely out of sight with no loss of ground clearance. The AMP Research Power Step is built to perform in severe driving conditions and is backed by a 5-year/60,0000 mile warranty. In addition to their Power Step products, AMP Research also offers various truck accessories such as their BedStep flip-down bumper step, BedStep 2 bedside step, and BedXtender HD truck bed containment system. To navigate our complete line of AMP Research products, begin by entering your vehicle information into our Year, Make, Model search engine. From there you will find only the parts that fit, at the lowest prices from GotExhaust.com. With our core market of customers being in the full-sized truck market, we are proud to offer AMP Research products and always get a sense of enjoyment hearing the feedback from our customers on AMP Research.