StopTech - StopTech Sport Rotor P/N 127.45063L Features:
- Drilled/Slotted Helps Evacuate Gasses/Dust/Heat
- Directional Curve Vane Designs On Selected Apps
- Power Alloy Is Descendant Of Patented AeroRotor
- Black E-Coated Non-Friction - Corrosion Protection
- Increased Initial bite and Wet Weather Response
- Superior Resistance To Cracks From Thermal Stress
- Double Disk Ground For Consistent Friction Surface
- Direct OE Replacement
Below is an abbreviated list of applications for the StopTech Sport Rotor.
6, Mazda, 2005, 2004, 2003
StopTech is the high performance and racing brand from Centric Parts - a leading innovator of world class brake components and systems for production-based race cars and high performance vehicles on the street and track. StopTech was the first to offer balanced brake upgrades for production cars and remains the worldwide leader with over 700 platform offerings that dramatically improve overall braking performance.