Currie - On-Road Crate Smart Axle P/N CR-GF637SWDU Features:
- Direct Bolt-In For Application Stated
- NEW Currie Centurion High-Strength 9-Inch Notchback Housing
- NEW Currie Sportsman Nodular Iron Case And Daytona Pinion Support
- Timken Master Bearing Kit And Solid Pinion Spacer
- Currie Performance 31-Spline Axles With Timken Bearings
- Your Choice of Gear Ratio; Differential; and Brake
- 1330 Nodular Iron Pinion Yoke
- Professionally Setup And Assembled by Currie
Below is an abbreviated list of applications for the On-Road Crate Smart Axle.
Camaro, Firebird, Chevrolet, Pontiac, 1969, 1968, 1967
Frank Currie began designing and building differentials for material-handling equipment back in 1959. He worked out of his garage fabricating and assembling rearends for personnel carriers, electric carts, tugs, scissor lifts and other specialty vehicles. Today Currie Enterprises occupies a 27,000-square-foot complex in East Anaheim, California. The company has grown in size and the product line has continued to expand. Currie Enterprises now has nearly 50 employees and boasts a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. The Curries design, build, modify, test, sell, and install rearend and drive-train products, all under one roof. From humble beginnings as a dream of Frank and Evelyn, Currie Enterprises has become the most recognized name in specialty rearends and components. Currie Enterprises is preparing for the future by redesigning and manufacturing the components needed to continue offering complete rearends that exceed the original cores in strength, quality, durability and versatility. Currie Enterprises has long been known for making the best rearends and components money can buy. We spare no expense in creating rearends for a multitude of applications. We stand behind each and every rearend that leaves our facility. So no matter what the application, bring us your problem and Currie Enterprises will create the perfect solution for your needs.